If you want to use your laptop as a monitor for your PS4, there are a few things that you need to do:
- You need to ensure that your laptop is connected to the internet.
- Go into your PlayStation 4 settings and enable remote play.
- You will need to download and install the Remote Play app on your laptop.
Once you have done all of these things, you should be able to use your laptop as a monitor for your PS4.
Steps To Use Laptop As Monitor For PS4:
In the past, gamers who wanted to play their favorite console games on a different TV had to physically move their console from one TV to the other. This was inconvenient, but it also presented the risk of damaging delicate electronic components. So Sony introduced the Remote Play feature on its PlayStation 4 console to address this issue.
With Remote Play, gamers can connect their console to a second TV over a high-speed internet connection and play their games remotely. This allows them to enjoy their games on a second TV without physically moving their console. In addition, Sony’s developers have also included support for traditional console controllers, so gamers can play their games using the controller of their choice as long as they have a high-speed internet connection and functional controllers. As a result, remote play is convenient and flexible for PlayStation 4 owners to enjoy their console games on a second TV.
Install Sony Remote Play App:
If you want to play your PlayStation 4 games on your laptop, you’ll need to download Sony’s Remote Play app. The app is available for both Windows and Mac computers, and it’s a fairly straightforward process to get it up and run. Once you’ve installed the app, simply connect your PS4 controller to your laptop via USB and sign in with your PlayStation Network account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to play any of your PS4 games on your laptop, as long as both devices are connected to the internet. While the Remote Play app isn’t quite as polished as Sony’s official PlayStation Now service, it’s a great way to enjoy your PS4 games on the go.
Check For Updates:
To Update Your PS4, Follow Below Mentioned Steps:
- Open the “Settings” menu on your PS4.
- Click on “PlayStation Network”
- Now Select “Account Management”
- Enable “Active as Primary PS4”
- Check System Software Update.
Ensure “Remote Play Option” is Active:
The PS4’s Remote Play feature lets you play your favorite games on your PC or Mac. To use Remote Play, you’ll need to enable it in the Settings menu on your PS4. Once you’ve done that, you can connect your PC or Mac to your PS4 using the Remote Play app. Of course, you’ll need to put your PS4 in rest mode to use Remote Play, but doing so will allow you to play your games on your PC or Mac without any lag.
Make Sure Your DualShock 4 Controller is Connected:
- Connect Your DualShock 4 Controler with Your PS4 and Laptop
- Hold Together “Circular and Share” Buttons
- To Ensure Connection, Check That the Light Bar of the Controller Will Blink
Create a Connection Between PS4 and Laptop:
- Download and Instal Sony Remote Play App on your laptop
- Sign in To Your PS Network Account.
- Scan and Search Your PS4
- After Finding Your PS4 Name in the App, Click on it
- Congratulations, Your PS4 is Connected With Your Laptop