The Chromebook is a laptop or tablet running the Chrome OS as its operating system. The unique thing about this computer’s operating system, designed by Google and based on Linux – is that it has a simple design with fast performance that lasts long battery life for your convenience! Plus, the low price point makes them increasingly popular among students who don’t need full-blown laptops but still want something powerful enough to do their schoolwork, plus some light gaming when they get bored.
One thing defining about Chrome notebooks is how they can rotate screens – this could come in handy when giving talks while watching videos since you’re able to see both sides of what you’re presenting without having any distortion around visuals like other computers might show due to their natural resolution being lower than ours, so we have more room left over.
Did you know that you could rotate your Chromebook’s screen? It’s easy to do and only takes a few seconds. Here’s how:
- To implement this, highlight the following text: Press and hold the Ctrl + Shift + R keys at the same time. Consequently, it will rotate the screen 90 degrees.
- Open the built-in tool> Select the “Screen Orientation” option from the notification area at the bottom-right corner of your screen. The screen orientation tool will be displayed, allowing you to change your screen’s orientation to whatever angle you choose.
Rotating your Chromebook’s screen is a quick and easy way to change your viewing experience or show someone else what’s on your screen without physically turning your Chromebook around. So you must check the next time you need to view something in a different orientation.
Related: Best Chromebook Under 250
Benefits of rotating the screen on a Chromebook
There are several benefits of rotating the screen on a Chromebook
- Better Use Limited Space: If you’re working in a cramped space, such as an airplane or a small apartment, rotating the screen can give you more room to work.
- Improve Visibility: Rotating the screen can help you see it better if you wear glasses or have a vision impairment.
- Avoid Neck Strain: If you’re working on your Chromebook for long periods, rotating the screen can help relieve neck strain.
- Take advantage of the Chromebook’s Touchscreen: If your Chromebook under 300 has a touchscreen, rotating the screen can make it easier to use apps and browse the web.
Related: Best Chromebook Under 400
How To Rotate The Screen Back To Normal?
Press and hold the Ctrl + Shift + Refresh keys to rotate the screen back to its original orientation.
Chromebooks are an excellent choice for those who want a low-cost, simple-to-use laptop. One of the best features of Chromebooks is their long battery life. Many models can last for up to 12 hours on a single charge. Chromebooks also come with access to all of Google’s popular apps, such as Gmail, Drive, and Maps.
Realted: HP Chromebook Touchscreen
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know that my Chromebook has a touchscreen?
However, not all Chromebooks have touchscreens. If you’re not sure whether your Chromebook has this feature, there are a few things you can check.
- First, take a look at the screen itself. If there’s a glossy coating over the display, the screen is likely touchscreen.
- Another way is by checking the settings menu. Open the “Settings” app and look for the “Touchscreen” section. If you don’t see this section, your Chromebook doesn’t have a touchscreen.
- Finally, you can try using some touchscreen features to see if they work. For example, try swiping from right to left on the screen. If nothing happens, your Chromebook doesn’t have a touchscreen.
How do I enable touchscreen gestures on my Chromebook?
- To enable touchscreen gestures on your Chromebook:
- To open the Chrome flags page, open the Chrome browser and go to chrome://flags.
- Scroll down to the “Touchscreen” section and enable the “Enable touch events” flag.
- Once this flag is enabled, restart your Chromebook by clicking on the “Restart” button in the screen’s bottom-left corner.
- After your Chromebook restarts, you should be able to use touchscreen gestures, such as swiping and tapping, on your Chromebook’s screen.
What apps come with Chromebooks under 300, and which one is the best?
The features of Chromebooks under 300 vary depending on the model, but all Chromebooks under 300 come with long battery life, fast performance, and access to all of Google’s popular apps. Chromebooks under 300 also have a rotating screen, which can be helpful in many situations. The best Chromebook under 300 is the Asus Chromebook Flip C302CA. This Chromebook has a long battery life, fast performance, and a durable design. It also comes with a full HD display and an Intel Core m3 processor.
Chromebooks are a great investment for students and businesses alike. They are easy to use, have a long battery life, and come with many applications pre-installed. However, one of the things that can be confusing for people new to Chromebooks is how to rotate the screen. We’ve walked you through the steps in this blog post so that you can get up and running with your new device as early as possible.
Related: Best Chromebook under 300