If you want to find deleted friends on Snapchat, it is usually quite easy unless you don’t know the username. Sometimes, due to various reasons, we might remove or delete our friends on Snapchat. This situation might be reversed if your friend has deleted you from their friend’s list on Snapchat. Regardless of the reasons to remove them from Snapchat, today we will discuss some effective ways to discover them again on this social media platform and continue socializing with them through virtual means.
If you remember the person’s name or are looking for a specific user, you could search the username and discover if that user is your friend or not. You could also take a relook on your friend’s list to find out who is missing there. You can also add your friends if you have their contact numbers or use the snap code to add them to your friend’s list. But if you are looking for a solution, we already know that you have tried these methods or are unable to use these methods. In such a case, we teach you how to find deleted friends on Snapchat without a username.
Following are some steps for you to find if the deleted username or contact of a friend is saved somewhere on Snapchat:
Check Your Friends List:
Sometimes users face this situation when some friends are unavailable on their Snapchat accounts. Firstly, you should open your snap account and check if all your friends are present on the friend list and if one is missing. To perform this task, easily follow the below steps with care:
- Open Snapchat and activate your user account.
- Click on the avatar/profile picture on your user interface of the account located at the top left corner of the app’s home page.
- After clicking your avatar/display picture, your profile page will appear on the screen.
- Scroll through the screen and click “My friends.”
- By clicking on “My friends,” a list will appear on the screen of all of your friends.
- Scroll through the screen and look for that friend’s username in the list
- If you spot your friend’s username, you could continue socializing with them.
- Your presumption is ensured if that friend is missing from the list.
Check The Deleted Friend From “Add Friends”:
There’s another method to check deleted friends’ usernames or contact on Snapchat. First, you must check the “Add Friends” section on the application. This interface page is divided into “Added Me: Request” and “Quick Add: Contact.” All of the users that appear on this section are removed by you, or they have removed you from their friend’s list. Follow these steps to easily add a friend from the “Add Friends” section:
- Open Snapchat and login into your account.
- Locate the “Add Friends” at the left corner of the interface page.
- Click on “Add Friends,” and a list of usernames will appear that are deleted by you or have deleted you from their account.
- You can request that account to add you as a friend again.
Find Deleted Friends From Saved Contact:
If you cannot find that friend from the “Add Friends” section of Snapchat, you can also add your friends using contact syncing on Snapchat. The main function of the sync contact is to store all removed and saved contacts on your device. You can search on the contact sync to locate your friend’s contact you want to add on Snapchat. Follow the below-mentioned steps to add a friend via contact sync:
- Open your device and go to Snapchat.
- Once Snapchat is opened, click on the display picture/avatar.
- Once you click on the avatar, your profile page will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the “Settings” icon.
- Once the settings are opened on your screen, scroll down.
- Locate “contact syncing” and tap on the option
- Enable the option “sync contacts.”
- Once the sync contact page appears on the screen, click “view contacts.”
- Now the screen will show the contact of your added and deleted friends.
Finding Deleted Friends on Snapchat without Username:
By performing all the above steps, you can locate and add your deleted friends on Snapchat without a username. These methods will be helpful if the contact or username is saved anywhere in the Snapchat app storage. Even if you haven’t found your friend till this moment, we still have two efficient methods for you:
If you don’t have the Snapchat username or contact of your deleted friends on the Snapchat application, you can add them again using the snap code. The snap code works quite similarly to an average QR code system. You can save these snapcodes in your mobile phone or other device storage to add friends without the hassle. Each user account on Snapchat has a unique snap code that you can easily use to add friends to Snapchat. Follow these basic steps to add removed friends without a username:
- Open your device and Log In Snapchat user account
- Tap on the “Add Friend” icon
- Once the new page is shown, click on the “Ghost icon” on the right side of the search bar.
- Tap on “Snapcode.”
- Once you have clicked on the ghost icon, your image storage will open. Next, you can select the image snap code.
- Once you have selected the image snap code, Snapchat will analyze and display the person’s username.
- Select the username, and your friend will be added back.
Using All Contact:
The final method to find or add the deleted friend on Snapchat without a username is using their contact number. If you have the contact number of your friend on your mobile phone, you can add that friend back using these basic steps:
- Click on the “contact” icon and open the contact book
- Save the phone number of that friend in your contact list
- Now, open Snapchat and click on “Add Friends.”
- Once the page is loaded, click on “All Contacts.”
- Scroll down through the list and locate that friend
- Once you have located that friend, add them back to your Snapchat account
We have successfully explained the complete process and elaborated on how to find deleted friends on Snapchat without a username. This issue is common nowadays due to various reasons and circumstances. You can use these basic yet beneficial methods to add your friends back to your Snapchat account or request them to add you back. Visit the official website of Snapchat for a more detailed solution to your problem. Thanks for reading.